INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I love my Cricut!



I love that little bug of mine! Here are a couple of cards (same design just with different accent strips) that I've made using my Cricut and later on I'll post some pictures of layouts I've made...again using the Cricut.
Last night I needed to make a title for a layout...okay so it was for 5 layouts but they were all the same (yes, it was for the OSC scrapbooks). Oh my gosh I love the Tear Drop font! It was perfect for what I was doing and WOW talk about going much faster than cutting all of those letters with my Sizzix or QuicKutz. I only say that because I had 5 of the same titles to cut out. If I had to crank out 5 large titles with either the Sizzix or the QuicKutz (which by the way I have done in the past) it would have taken me close to an hour, this took me less than 5 minutes! Oh yeah, I love my Cricut!

No comments: