INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, May 24, 2007

I'm feeling rather creative today

I'm up, dressed and being creative! I feel so much better today than I did yesterday. That migraine headache I had is gone! The husband and kids are off to their respective places of work and I've already been busy making things in my Scrapbook Nook, one of the first things I did this morning was to create a couple of "Welcome" cards for our new neighbors. Now with welcoming our new neighbors in mind...I've got to make some more brownies, apparently the other batch had been mysteriously nibbled upon. Hmmmm, I wonder how that happened?

With many scrapbook layouts to create for the OSC scrapbooks and more photo's to download from my camera I better get to work! I've got pictures to print and journaling to create!

No comments: