INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Cars...

What is it with men and cars? I mean really? Our son is now driving and we went out looking for a used car for him yesterday. Something that a teenager could drive and not worry about if it got a dent or two in the parking lot at school. So we came home with Andrew's new wheels. Needless to day, he was thrilled when he saw that car parked on the street in front of our house. Does it need a little work? Of course it does! Last night Lucien and Andrew cleaned and vacuumed plus changed the oil on what I now call the "boy mobile". They will go to junk yards to get other bits and pieces for this car...a manly bonding experience if there ever was one Ü.



Of course my dear husband has been wanting to trade in his VW Passat for a while now. Ever since he found out how much it would be to fix if the engine ever went out on this sporty 4 door sedan ($15,000). I went to test drive a Subaru with him yesterday, it was smooth sailing! I loved the way it handled turns and came to a quick stop. I had a feeling that he was going to trade the VW in for the Subaru, I just didn't realize that it was going to be yesterday afternoon, LOL! So now we've 2 different cars parked in our drive way, the neighbors wont know who's coming and going around here, LOL!

No comments: