INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, May 24, 2007

a box of Happiness arrived this afternoon!

Nothing makes my day brighter than a nice ole box filled with happiness! My dear friend Susan has sent me a box filled with goodies from Germany! I cried tears of joy when I saw the Mother/Daughter china tea cups...they are BEAUTIFUL! I can already tell that the Polish Pottery platter is going to be one of my favorite serving pieces. The funniest thing and I do mean FUNNY is the Elephant Dung notebook, I was having a drink of water when I was reading the back of the book...I have to let you all know that I spewed water, yes it was that funny! And it is truly made from elephant dung- no joke! Another treasure are the rosaries, one is hand carved and the other I came from the Vatican in Rome. My kids have tried (note the word "tried") to lay claim to the German chocolate bars...HA! They are mind back off kids! Too bad they can't read German, they have no idea what is really in them besides the weird stuff that I told them that they were filled with, heh heh heh. There's more stuff in the box but I wont bore you all with the details Ü ...Christmas ornaments, book of quotes (my best bud certainly knows how I adore that kind of stuff). And those cute collectors spoons for my spoon cabinet (oh big grins going on here).

Susan- if you are reading this I want to let you know that you have made my day! Heck I think that you've made my entire week!

...now to get back to putting the groceries away. I have meals planned out for the next few days. Lets just say that I'll be out on the deck grilling meat for the next 4 days. I've got 2 meals marinating right now with a 3rd to soon be doing the same thing but in yet a different marinade Ü You can tell when I'm happy because I cook cook cook!


No comments: