INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, May 28, 2007

Work is a 4 letter word!

I'm taking the day off from serious work and am spending it just having fun in my scrapbook nook. My wonderful and loving husband took the kids to "The Ranch" a place that I've always referred to as "the farm". The kids can drive go carts, climb rock wall and tons of other activities.

So here I am tinkering away. I plan on taking more pictures of my scrapbook nook as I get things more organized in there. I've also got to finish the journaling on the OSC scrapbooks. Journaling is such a tedious thing, especially when you have to do it for so many different layouts. The good point is that I did each album the exact same way, so formatting and writing it all once and printing it out 5 times. I best be getting on with the project and stop dragging it out!

No comments: