INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, May 25, 2007

Enabler Alert!!!!

With girlfriends like mine (and I'm talking about YOU Susan and Kim Ü) trust me when I say this...these two women can spot a deal and they can get me to spend money like it's falling out of the sky!
Okay so it was Lori from OSC who told Kim and I last week about the Cricut being on clearance over at Shop-ko...along with the cartridges! HELLO!!!! I was there first thing in the am the very next day! And today it's Kim telling me about www.creativexpress.com having an awesome and I do mean AWESOME sale on Cricut cartridges. Oh my gosh I spent money again! I can't believe it, I got cartridges for as little at $25 EACH! I'm set on things for my Cricut, well with the exception of the cutting pads and refill blades but I think that I can wait for them to be on sale at Hobby Lobby. This is soooooooooooo awesome! I can hardly wait to play with the new stuff that I've got coming Ü

Thanks Kim for hooking me up with this awesome sale!

No comments: