INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

What a storm!

Last nights storm reminded me of the kinds of storms we would have while living in Texas. The wind came from out of nowhere and the rain was blinding! The wind must have been over 70 mph. Things were flying past our house with incredible speed. Then came the hail along with the high winds, lets just say that most of my flowering potted plants are toast! Beat to smithereens! The strange things is that most of my herbs survived with exception of the Basil, it looks pretty beat up. I can tell that I'm going to have to baby it for a while.

Everywhere I look, there's standing water. It was pretty scary last night, even the cat was freaked out. I said a prayer for everyone living in a mobile home. As much as it was scary to be in our house with weather like that I can only imagine how frightening that storm must have been to families living in a mobile home.

No comments: