INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, May 05, 2007

National Scrapbooking Day

How will I spend this day? Hopefully I'll be in my scrapbook nook being creative. I can not believe the amount of counter space I have in that room, it's so much more than what I had before. I'll post pictures later on of what I've been working on...it's bound to be a great day regardless of the weather (and currently it's rather wet). Will I be using up old supplies today? You got it! NO buying new stuff for me for this event, I've got enough to keep me happy for quite some time.

I challenge all scrapbookers to use the supplies that they have on hand and create something...be it scrapbook layouts, greeting cards or some sort of altered project! Get out your paper stash and be creative! Lora, Susan, Debby, Kim, Cindy, Kristine and yes even you René...lets get to making something today!

No comments: