INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, May 04, 2007

Things that make me laugh...

I've found much to laugh at this morning...

First off I opened a box of stuff that I know that I have not seen since moving to South Dakota over 3½ years ago...Paperkin paper dolls (anyone remember those?) I found 14 of them! Oh my gosh, I just burst out laughing when I saw them! I'm rolling my eyes at myself over this wee bit of humor. There are many other items in that box that are going straight to the garage sale area of our garage...there are things that I never used and things I had used in the past. These items are perfectly good but they no longer hold any interest for me. Hey, just because I no longer want or need them doesn't mean that they won't be exactly what someone else is looking for. The table with scrapbooking merchandise is going to be FULL to overflowing.

No comments: