INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

WORK

Is a four letter word! I can't begin to tell you how much work has gone into getting this house "together", how much work I've put into getting the OSC Scrapbooks together and how much work I've put into getting stuff pulled for this garage sale- ugh! And of course I have all 3 things going on at once plus I'm making some sort of pasta dinner tomorrow for our son's ROTC dinner. I don't think that there's enough caffeine in my house to keep me going with all of the "work" that I still need to get done.


Decorating the plant shelves has fun but it's also been a lot of hard work...I'm not entirely happy with the 2nd one but it's going to have to be that way for now. I'm also working on getting the tea cups unpacked and out on display.


So here are a couple of pictures to show you what I've been up to...

Here you see the Americana Plant Ledge


This is one area above the kitchen cabinets that I'm working on.

No comments: