INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

on the agenda...

I've got a to do list, a list that has oodles of things that need to get done today. One thing that is on top of the list is getting my boy packed up for JROTC summer leadership school as he leaves tomorrow morning and here I thought he left on Thursday, yikes! I think that I have 6 piles of laundry to get done too- yuck!

I need to run to the mall to get my wedding rings checked. I hate going into the mall for this only because I tend to "browse" the jewelery cases, LOL! I'm a necklace, bracelet and earrings kind of chick while I have girlfriends who could care less about such things.

Got to get the girl (my daughter) some sneakers. Oh how I hate shoe shopping with her but wait...she's almost 12 it could be better now. But then again I could wait and do it while we are in California on our visit the grandparents.

Baking- I want to bake a cheesecake for a dear friend while her husbands' family are here visiting. If there's anything I enjoy it's being able to make entertaining a bit easier for my friends- hence I bake them yummy desserts Ü that they can serve to their house guests. I know how stressful it can be to have a house full of company. There's that cleaning the house from top to bottom before the arrive plus the added stress of entertaining them-not just cooking for them but driving them around to scenic places and such while they are here. You only have so much time during the day to get things done and if you're driving them to Mount Rushmore, Crazy Horse or the Badlands, lets face it dessert is the last thing you want to be making, it's more like Margarita and Miller Time, LOL!

It's time for me to chase my boy out the door to get himself a hair cut!

No comments: