INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, June 02, 2007

A Blog Challenge to anyone who reads My Blog...

Consider yourself tagged if you read my blog! Your Blog challenge is to tell about something that is in every room, it's got to be something that says something about you. To give you a better idea of what I'm talking about here's my answer...

In every room (and I do mean every room- minus the garage) there are flowers. When you really look around you'll see them...there are pictures of of flowers that I have taken hanging on the walls, in our formal dining room there are dried flowers on top my china hutch, flowers on the tea cups and tea pots and most times there is a vase of fresh flowers on the table or buffet, in the kitchen I have a pitcher of silk Hydrangeas and another of Texas Bluebonnets aka Lupins, our Master Bedroom is all about roses even our master bathroom is about roses. The kids rooms, the laundry room the other 2 bathrooms and especially my scrapbook nook. I'm about flowers, always have been always will be. To me flowers signify life, love and purpose. The come in so many shapes and colors, they bring me happiness.

No comments: