INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, June 01, 2007

I'm going to buy food today...

It's Friday and I have things that need to get done...things that I have been ignoring or putting off because of this major scrapbooking project that needed to get finished.

Buying food is one of those things, I've ordered Pizza twice this week, bought KFC once and basically left the kids to fend for themselves, LOL! Hot Pocket pizzas are a wonderment!

Laundry will be the other thing I have neglected all week- and it shows, LOL! There are over full hampers in the laundry room at this very moment.

The formal dining room table is piled with things that need to go back into the china hutch and armoire.

I've left my scrapbook nook looking like a hurricane had hit it (minus the water). What a disaster area that place is! Enter at your own risk should be the phrase of the day for that room! I don't know who is more glad that I have a door on that room myself or my husband, LOL!

It's now 6 am and I see a ton of things that I have neglected this week...heck right here in the office there are about 20 things that need to be put away. I'm tired and I have yet to started my day.

No comments: