INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, June 16, 2007

My Scrapbook Nook

This scrapbook nook is soooooo much larger than the one I had in base housing, heck the one is base housing was a "nook" in every ense of the wrod! The Scrapbook Nook is a real ROOM! One that one has windows! So here are some pictures....





And to think that my husband(with my help) put this together for me. I am so seriously blessed to have a husband who is so supportive of my hobbies! I've got more things to hang up on the walls and will post pictures of the later.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Very cute & colorful. Looks like a nice, organized place to work!!!!!

Sandie said...

It's organized now...you should have seen how messy it was 2 days ago, LOL! Looked as if a hurricane came in for a visit, LOL!

But honestly, I love this room, it's a fun place to hang out and create!