INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Dinner on my B-day

Tonight we're going to dinner...I've had this $50 gift certificate for 6 months now (got it as a door prize from one of the many Christmas parties we attended last December). So I figure that I will get us some reservations at this restaurant. WELL...talk about snooty! This place is open from 5-9 pm Tuesday through Saturday and you have to leave a message on their answering machine with your name, phone number, number of people in you party and the time you would like to dine and they'll call you back and let you know if you can eat then...have you ever heard of such a thing? LOL! They have an on line site to look over the menu and such...so after leaving my information on their answering machine I check out the site...my kids wouldn't touch 3/4's of this stuff with a stick. I'm beginning to wonder if my husband would eat any of this stuff as he would consider it "chick food". We shall see how this goes...
the place
www.cornexchange.com
I have heard that the food at this place is to die for and after reading the menu I think so but the true test if with the husband and kids in tow.

No comments: