INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

2 Peas blog challenge for Tuesday 7/17/2007

2Peas Challenge: Blog about 5 things you do every day , without fail. List 5 things you do each and every day, weekday or weekend...

*make my bed- I can not start my day without the bed being made!

*make a pot of coffee- must have coffee each and every day!

*read the news on line from at least 4 different news sources_ I like to be informed about what is going on in the world and in my own neck of the woods.

*water my container garden- my herbs and flowers must be watered daily since it's been so darn HOT!

*wipe down the kitchen counter- We have a cat and I KNOW that she walks on the counter tops during the night. So I use my Lysol disinfecting cleaning wipes and clean everything before we have breakfast!

1 comment:

Sherri said...

great challenge post