INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, July 21, 2007

It's Organizing day

Today is Saturday...the day I get the guest room/ home office organized and pull the table linens out of the armoiré and put them into the chest of drawers in the office. We all need space and my kitchen and dining room items need to go somewhere so they might as well go there.

The permanent storage items arrived on Thursday. I made sure to have a box to items that we are going to donate, I did this right from the start. It's much better than bringing it all into the house and going form there. So here I am with oodles of things to go through and you know what...it wasn't that bad. I made decisions right there on the spot as to what stayed and what was coming into the house. You have to keep in mind that these are items that I have not seen in almost 4 years, of course there are going to be quite a few things that I would have purged during that time. I think that I've done very well in the purging department! Now to finish my work and figure out what to do with all of these wine glasses, LOL!!!

No comments: