INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, July 07, 2007

It's going to be a scorcher!

Today's projected high is 103º suddenly I feel as if I live in Arizona. It was 86º at 7 am, not the cool morning that I was expecting. I stepped out onto the deck to have my morning coffee outside where it would be cool- well wasn't that a shock to my system finding it being so warm.

For today I'm assigning myself a project to do in my scrapbook nook. I've got to finish my birthday picture layout and get one started about my Dad and his having Alzheimer's. Seeing him as a shell of his former self really has me thinking of how he used to be. I don't feel sad for me as I had a good relationship with him I feel sad for those that only have got to know him since he has been "in care". They will never truly now the gentle soul they now take care of.

I have these great 12x12 frames that are in natural but I'd really like them to be in black. I'm going to ask my DH and son is they would mind getting some paint and changing the color for me. I want to put some layouts in those frames but they have to get painted first.

I know that my intentions was for this to be a total scrapblog but here it is a mirror f my life. Would I change it if I could? Nope not for a moment. Scrapbooking is about real life and what goes on in it. I do plan on getting back on track with my picture a day as it got put on hold once we moved into this house.

Over at 2 peas I've been joining in on many different topics. One that I've very glad to have participated in is the reading of blogs from other scrappers. These are blogs from women (and a 14 year old young lady) who have the scrappin bug. My other favorite place to hag out on the web is www.3scrappyboys.com but be prepared...Cindy has got some things going on over there that are going to wow us all! I can hardly wait, I've very excited about this Ü

I need more coffee as my favorite pink mug is down to it's last drop. Coffee, that lovely brown liquid that warms your soul!

1 comment:

mum-on-the-run said...

Hi, I found you via the 2peas thread. I'm loving discovering all these new blogs I've found!

Hope you had fun scrapping today