INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, July 28, 2007

blog challenge- Top 10 things on my mind right now...uncensored

1- I need to thank the ladies who stepped up to be board members for our HOA. This is a wonderful thing that they do and I'm proud that I have such wonderful friends and neighbors who want to help me to get our neighbors to join together and make our community be the best that it can be!

2- Need to call the 3 different Sanitation companies on Monday and get more detailed outline of what they can offer our HOA as to recycling and trash pick up.

3- OSC programs- meeting tomorrow with OSC president need to cover what programs I've got planned for the year.

4- Our water bill is pretty high this month and next month it's going to be at least 3 times this amount...I want to vomit just thinking about it.

5-I wonder what my husband and children are going to come back with...they went to Lowes so it can be just about anything.

6-I just love those new nightstands that I bought yesterday. It's an early anniversary present to my husband and myself! The unfinished furniture store is the place for me!

7-I need to go to the nursery and pick up some plants and plug them in my flower beds.

8- I wonder how my friend René is feeling today. She was feeling rather overwhelmed with things the other day. René if you're reading this...don't stress about the glue on the wood flooring, if you wait long enough it'll wear off, LOL! Now you know that I'm just joking, take your time, take Robins attitude...don't stress out on those things that really don't matter.

9-who will be the next HGTV Design Star? I'm watching this and I love it!

10- I hope that my Dad is having a "good" day/week. My heart goes out to anyone who is also having to deal with a parent that has Alzheimer's. My Dad now has days where he doesn't recognize people- people being his immediate family. I try to keep myself alive in his heart and memories by sending him a different hand made card each week just talking about what has been going on with my children and husband.

No comments: