INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I've got my groove back!

Oh yeah have I ever got my groove back and them some! I think what I needed was a project to get involved with/in. I've got a mission of sorts, to be honest it's more than one.

*I want to be president of our home owners association. I'm tired of nothing being done, no information going out about anything. I want to whip it into shape, make our homeowners abide by the by laws and keep the neighborhood informed of things changing in our town. We've had a few "issues" with things in our subdivision and I want to get everyone involved in a neighborhood watch program. Many things can and will be addressed at our next HOA meeting at the end of the month. Recently the town of Box Elder has been informed that the sanitation service contract will be cancelled as of August 31st. I've taken it upon myself to get in contact with the 3 sanitation firms that service our area, I'm having them write up proposals and send them to me. I want them to include recycling of glass, paper, aluminum cans, steel cans plus a yard waste recycle pick up.

* I'm involved in making some layout pages for a family who suffered a recent loss. There's a plea for help with this over at 2 Peas. Who could resist making pages so the kids and husband can put pictures to those pages?

*I'm having a girlfriend over for lunch today and we're going to be working on some things for the 2007/2008 OSC board year programs. I can hardly wait to get started on this! I've got some great ideas for the upcoming social calendar for our club and I can't wait to get started on them!

*I've also sank myself hip deep in a card making project for the MSG spouses group- I've been making birthday and anniversary cards for everyone! I've also made a small stock pile of thinking of you cards to be sent to all of the spouses in my group who have a husband or wife who is currently deployed overseas.

I figured out that I do my best when having a ton of projects going on. I like to keep active and this should pretty much keep me busy for a while!

No comments: