INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy Independence Day!


Today is going to be one of those kick back kind of days. Our friends and neighbors are having an impromptu BBQ/get-together later on this afternoon of which we are attending Ü What an excellent last minute idea, we wouldn't miss it for the world!

It's early and it's already getting hot outside! So I can only assume that it will continue to get hotter as the day progresses- ugh! No one hates sweating more than myself and I'm already feeling sweaty-yuck! On days like this I would much rather stay indoors with the a/c on or bobbing around in a swimming pool. When it's like this we need to remember to drink lots of fluids so we don't get dehydrated.The photo you see here is one that my daughter took last night with my camera.

2 comments:

Christine said...

What a great picture!

Sandie said...

Thanks! Either my 11 year old daughter took this picture or my husband did...I need to ask and see who did it :-)