INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Blog Challenge - List 5 things you are thankful for today

My blog challenge to those who have read this today (and please put a link to your blog in the comments section so we can all read it )...

List 5 things that you are thankful for today..

*My husband - I give thanks to the Lord every single day for putting him in my life. He is my inspiration. If you think I'm creative...you should see my husband, he's the true creative one in this family!

*My Children- without them I don't think that I would laugh as much as I do. Trust me when I say that my kids are always doing something on a daily basis that makes me laugh!

*Our Home- after living 3½ years in base housing I still feel as if I'm dreaming that we're really here, living in this beautiful spacious home.

*The Air Force- without it, I would not of met my husband, would not have moved as much as I have in the past 17 years and would not have made the friendships that I have.

*My PINK Columbia sandals- oh my word are these things ever so comfortable! I can wear them all day long and my feet don't ache! Now that's a good pair of sandals!

No comments: