INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

It's Tuesday Gromit

Ahhhh, Tuesday sweet Tuesday to some just another day of the week but for me it's the kick off of a busy day.

I'm one of those people that naturally and on their own wake up around 5 am and am wide awake. But today I got up at around 6 and was still feeling rather sleepy. Weird is all I can say about that. So I drag myself out of bed so I can see our son off as he leaves for a leadership event on the other side of the state. I'm going to miss him while he's away.

So here we are...just Hannah, the cat and me...3 chicks on our own today. I think that this calls for total chick food! Yup that's it, it's a chick food chick drinks total chick day!

I want to mention that a dear friend of mine is having a birthday today...Happy Birthday Cindy! If you can, please drop by www.3scrappyboys.com and wish Cindy a Happy Birthday!

Other things on my agenda it to get more information together for a news letter for our HOA. Get more information from the 3 sanitation companies that service our local area and give some scoop on our ever rising water bills.

I've got to crank out a board report for OSC, get a menu list done and get invitations out to various nonprofit charities that depend upon volunteers. I've also got to shop for the Bingo Prizes for the September function- eek!

I've got to work some more on the garage. It got too hot in there to continue working on sorting through things yesterday. I've really got to make a big push to get it done though.

I did manage to get some more boxes cleared out of the guest room/home office. I even went though a big box, sorted the items and out those items where they need to go... you know- the donate, keep and toss piles and then sort it further from there.



No comments: