INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, July 23, 2007

Things that my children do that is driving me crazy this summer...

It's obvious that I've been around my children way too much because there are little things that are driving me nuts with them here 24/7.

*The fact that no one seems to care if they push their chair back in place after sitting at either dining table for any amount of time-augh! I hate seeing chairs pushed out into walking areas.

*Why is it that they seldom clean up after themselves? And when I do hound them like there's no tomorrow they bring those dishes up from their rooms but they don't get them into the dishwasher? They're soon to find out that they'll not be getting anything to drink or a plate for their food...why? Because we ran out of cups and plates because they're where? Down in your rooms that's where!

*Putting wet towels in the clothes hamper. Why after their entire lives of me telling them NO TOWELS in the clothes hampers are they and my husband suddenly putting wet/smelly towels in the clothes hampers? There is nothing worse than mold and/or mildew on clothing caused by stinky wet towels!

*The funniest thing is when the cable goes out...both kids suddenly appear out of thin air saying "Mom we're bored" my reply is "Oh my word...like there's nothing else in the entire world do to...go read a book, ride a bike and write a letter to a friend who has moved away- but what ever it is stop telling me that there's nothing to do!"

But if this is all that I have to complain about... I suppose that I do have it pretty good after all. But the towel thing really is starting to bug the crap out of me, LOL! I pulled out some pretty rank ones from a couple of clothes hampers this morning and I'm still stewing about it!

No comments: