INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The Landscaping is done...

Here it is, the landscaping is near completion. You see that the colored concrete curbing has been done, the rocks beds filled and the cedar mulch added to the planting areas. Here is dirt, lots and lots of it too.



Over here we have grass, lovely green soft grass! Same view but WOW what a difference grass makes! I do not for one single moment regret getting sod. I know I was having my doubts about the contractor but he pulled it out of the bag! And before you even ask...yes we have a sprinkler system! It's been hot humid and hazy all day long. You can see the haze in the picture.




And over here to the right is the view from our formal dining room window. No more dirt to look at, just lovely green grass! The sun came out for a bit then went away. It rained for a while this afternoon- which is fine by me!I look forward to picking out and planting our flowering bushes this weekend.

No comments: