INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, July 13, 2007

We're almost done with the landscaping...almost


Can you believe that it's Friday already? I'm looking past the weekend and forward to Monday...as that's when the concrete curbing is to be done and on Tuesday our sod will be rolled out and placed on the yard. I can hardly wait to take pictures of the yard once it's been completed. I'll of course be posting one here on my blog so you all can see how pretty it looks. I should post before and after pictures - those are always fun to look at. Seeing the transformation of weeds and dirt into a lovely yard with a fence, trees and grass. I will be planting my own flowers and bushes- I want my flowers to be planted in a particular manner and well I find that it's best of I do it myself. Besides I like gardening, I find that it's relaxing (up to a certain point). I don't think that my husband and I could have done this entire yard ourselves, not like this and in this amount of time. This project would have taken us all summer long and that's without doing a lot of stuff that we're having done now. There are some things that you just have to leave to the professionals and for us this is one of them. The picture you see if of a portion of our backyard- to the left is the corner where I will have a small flower garden. I will be having flower beds out from but back here is where I will have my herbs and my future pergola.


No comments: