INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, July 30, 2007

What I did today...

I’ve been keeping myself fairly busy today…

*Got up at 5 am, drank enough coffee to keep a small village of elves awake for a week

*Took my son to the High School for yet another round of leadership school, this one being sponsored through the Douglas High School JROTC program

* Made a double batch of Manicotti today (with meat- ground chicken to be exact)

*Washed about a zillion loads of dirty clothes

*Talked to my youngest brother in law, he’s having surgery tomorrow and he had some anesthesia and recovery time questions for me. I’ll call him in a couple of days to see how he is doing. I won’t call tomorrow…he’s going to be rather out of it with the drugs, LOL!

*Did some HOA stuff, getting information together for a news letter

*spoke with the VP from OSC and she put together a smashing letter to send to the different volunteer organizations in our area.

*Cleared 2 boxes of crap from the garage- was it ever hot out there too!

*And now for me to watch some more awesome programming on The Discovery Channel- it’s Shark Week!

 

 

No comments: