INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, July 27, 2007

Happy Birthday Hannah!

My baby girl is 12 years old today- WOW where does the time go? Hannah has grown into a charming and thoughtful young lady. She's always thinking how she can do things to improve quality of life for pets, people and even plants.

For her birthday we went to lunch at her favorite place...Mongolian Grill. I think it's because she can get a bowl full of noodles with her choice of veggies and meats. We're building a birthday cake but it's not an ordinary one, it's a train. I got the cake pan at http://www.williams-sonoma.com it's called the railway cake pan. Our daughter loves trains and this is just the most perfect thing for her. I made the little cakes last night and today we're adding on the candy decorations with royal icing.

I'll add in pictures later on of the cake and our birthday girl.

No comments: