INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Shopping at my LSS

I want to support my LSS (local scrapbooking store) I really do but I wish that they would have more of a selection. Not that what they carry is bad it's just that I would like to see some more variety. I went in to buy some Bazzill Flowers, not Prima flowers but Bazzill...I need them for a particular project. Of course she doesn't carry them but she had the large Prima flowers. I get them home to discover 2 things...first off that they're really not going to work on this project and second- they stink as in smell like a dead fish (no joke). And I have another dilemma- I bought the milk crate of Prima flowers while there at my LSS only to discover this morning that my favorite on line site has them for $10 less- I want to return the milk crate to my LSS but what do I say to her? Hey I found them on line for $10 less? This really makes me look and feel bad especially since I was talking to her yesterday about how we should support of local scrapbooking stores and shop a little less on line. Or tell a little white lie and say that they really aren't what I'm looking for? Which in essence isn't really a lie at all. She (the store owner) knew that I was really looking for the Bazzill flower embellishments and I settled for these. I always end up regretting impulse purchases- feeling like this sucks, LOL! BUT wait...there are 2 other items that I want to get from her store...and they add up to being more than what I'm returning, that can't be too bad can it?

Now to see if I can find those Bazzill flowers here in town...I bought them at a little yarn shop I wonder if they are still in business...I'm going to check that out in another hour.

No comments: