INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

It's time to purge those unwanted items

I've been working my way through things ever since moving into this new house, heck even before that. I have really tried to rid myself of items that I know that I just will not use for what ever reason. I had tons of stuff left over from our garage sale and I'm just not willing to sit down and go for a 3rd one at this time. I'm wanting a cleaned out garage where we could actually park 3 cars (what a concept parking cars in the garage). Our local scrapbooking store "Scrappin' Ladies 2" is taking donations of scrapbooking supplies for a local charity. I've been meaning to bring this stuff in for quite some time and yesterday was the day. I made a big drop off at the Salvation Army and then over to the scrapbooking store. I can't begin to tell you how good it felt to 1- have that stuff gone from our home and 2- to know that it's going to a good cause.

I urge you all to purge some items from your stash...go through your scrapbooking supplies and donate some to a worthy cause. Every area has a children's receiving home (nice name for Orphanage), or how about Hospice House or any of the other wonderful organizations to do with children.

No comments: