INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Getting ready for the State Fair

I love going to the State Fair and looking at all of the beautiful items that people have entered in the different divisions. When my friend Peg told me about entering the Fair I said sure what the heck. Oh my gosh what FUN it is! The best part of it is seeing all of the wonderful things that other folks have made. My kids love to look at the rabbits and other animals. The horticulture exhibits are fantastic as are the photographic exhibits but my favorite of all is to look at the quilts. They inspire me to create paper crafts be it layouts or note cards. I love it all!

So now I'm going to pull some layouts together that I want to enter in the Fair this year. I'll make some note cards as well plus enter some photo's (need to get them printed in 8x10 glossy format).

So even if you don't enter anything in the Fair please go an check it out! It's fun for the entire family!

No comments: