INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

The folly of men

The things that make me laugh... there are days in which anything and everything can have me shaking my head and wondering how we humans have gotten as far as we have in the food chain, putting aside evolution (insert laughter here). I have to admit it, I have a neighbor that just continues to amuse and amaze me with his constant ignorance of the responsibilities of being a home owner. He's put out this collection of flower pots on his front walkway months ago, but he's never put anything in them...could it be that he's been waiting all this time for the gardening fairy to put something in those pots? I've actually witnessed this person going out into the field behind our homes digging up weeds and planting them in his own yard- no joke. I'm curious to know what "that" is all about. This is where my quote of the day comes into play

No comments: