INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, August 29, 2008

Movies...

Did I make you laugh or scratch your head with my quote today? I got a pretty good chuckle out of it myself.

What was the last movie you saw or rented? Last night I laughed like a lunatic it was the most stupid yet funny movie I've seen in ages- Bubble Boy. Depending upon the ages and maturity levels of your kids, you may not want them watching it. The kids and I laughed so hard we almost peed on ourselves! There's some crude humor but of my gosh is it ever FUNNY!!!

I also watched Transformers, that was a fairly intense movie. The part that gets your heart pumping is how all the action first takes place in the gulf- where US service men and women are currently stationed. Anyone ever having a loved one there will immediately bond with this film or at least this part. The movie has fast cars in it, and lots of action- which is why this movie is perfect for teens and men. I liked it even though it wasn't a so called chick flick.

I watched the movie Fear, it came out 12 years ago, but it still will scare the socks and shoes right off of your feet! My heart was pounding and it had me on the edge of my seat! Not a movie to see with your kids that's for sure!

The Jane Austen Book Club- I LOVED that movie! I highly recommend this movie to all of my girlfriends! The movie is about the 6 people in the book club and how their lives are a lot like the books they are reading. You'll be able to pick out the "Emma Woodhouse" and "Fanny Price" characters right away- that is...if you've read all of Jane Austen's books. The ending of this movie was fabulous! It's a must see chick flick! My 13 year old daughter LOVED the movie!

Rent a movie or two this long Labor Day weekend or if you have HBO, Stars or any other premium movie channel on demand check out what they have to offer. Call in a pizza order and watch something funny or not so funny. Having pizza picnic style in front of the TV on the living room floor an old blanket- it's such a great way to reconnect with your kids, your husband or your girlfriends.

No comments: