INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Picture a Day

Starting in September I'm going to once again pick up my "picture a day" or what others might think of as "a day in my life" kind of album and being working on adding to it's pages. Having gone digital a few years back has made this really easy for me- doing the picture a day thing while using a 35mm camera , well this would have been a tedious task to say the least! Waiting to get the film developed would have put me over the edge, LOL! But the digital age has made this very easy for me plus with my handy dandy little picture printer, I can print out pictures every day and work on my journaling every day. Who knows, I might just back it up and start on the 10th of this month :-) Heaven knows that I have enough pictures!

No comments: