INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

More back to school shopping-ugh!

I've got 2 children, a 16 year old son and a 13 year old daughter. My son is content with me bringing home clothes for him to try on where my daughter wants to try on everything she sees at the store. My son refused to go with us the other day so I'm stuck picking up things here and there for him and hoping that he likes what I picked out. Hannah on the other hand needs a few more items- but they're school supplies not clothing items (thank the Lord).

At my sons request, I'm now on the hunt for the elusive black zip up hoodie sweat jacket. I think that I'll try JC Penney's, I'm hoping that they have them since Kohl's did not (and they usually have everything). Next stop Old Navy and American Eagle Outfitters- these stores sell tons of nice looking clothes that my teenage kids like. My question is this- do I dare bring Hannah in there? If so how much will is cost me? LOL!

No comments: