INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, August 08, 2008

good morning!

Today's quote has nothing to do with anything - it just gave me a good chuckle and I wanted to make everyone laugh.

Taking care of little Amelia all week has kept me quite busy and grounded here at home. This morning I got her stroller and I plan on taking her out on a walk after her morning nap. I did manage to get to the post office on Wednesday - I wonder if anyone has received their packages yet, I'll have to send out some inquiries.

In yesterdays mail, I received 3 Thank You letters- WOW! The first one I opened was from our dentist, I actually thought that it was a bill. It was a thank you for referring a new client and they gave me a gift certificate for a free deluxe car wash- woohoo!

The 2nd and 3rd thank you notes were from friends telling me how they loved their handmade by me goodies. Nothing makes me smile more than friends enjoying goodies that I made for them!






No comments: