INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, August 22, 2008

more back to school shopping...

I've got another title to add to my long list of accomplishments, this one being "Personal Shopper". My son has never really liked to shop for clothes, I think that guys in general just don't care to shop for clothes. So yesterday afternoon after he came home with his list of needed supplies for school, I thought that I would kill 2 birds with one stone and get what he needs at the mall.

Target is one of our big anchor stores along with Sears, JC Penney's and Herberger's. I deem Sears the place to find and purchase the better to best quality men's clothing in this area. I was very pleased to have found some terrific buys on Men's Wear at our local Sears store yesterday. I was able to get a good assortment of polo shirts and other men's wear items for my boy- of which I was prepared to take back anything that he did not like. To my total amazement he LOVED everything! He even gave me a hug and a kiss and thanked me for buying him such nice clothes-WOW! And I didn't even have to hint at him thanking me, LOL! I was able to get all of his school supplies at Target which also made me VERY happy!

No comments: