INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Sunday, August 31, 2008

my view on politics...

Local politics versus national politics- you can have both!, I can't take the mud slinging that goes on within a political party never mind what happens between the 2 opposing parties. My son loves all of this political who-ha where as I prefer to read a good book, work in the garden or to watch a movie on DVD. I'd sooner wash the cat or learn how to change the oil in my car before I got sucked into watching any of that political garbage that my son seems so drawn into.

Now for me to get on with my 3 day weekend, hopefully one that's free of political discussion.


The word 'politics' is derived from the word 'poly', meaning 'many', and the word 'ticks', meaning 'blood sucking parasites'.
~Larry Hardiman

No comments: