INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Us!

When any two young people take it into their heads to marry, they are pretty sure by perseverance to carry their point, be they ever so poor, or ever so imprudent, or ever so little likely to be necessary to each other's ultimate comfort.
Jane Austen (1775 - 1817), Persuasion



Today my husband and I celebrate our 18th wedding anniversary. To be with the one you love on your special day no matter where you are in the world is like heaven on earth. Just a few short months ago we weren't sure if he (my husband) would be here in South Dakota or if he would be far away on a deployment when it came for our anniversary. I can say with all of my heart that I'm glad that we're together.

No comments: