INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

too busy for my own good

I've been so darn busy taking care of my friends baby, managing my household, taking care of HOA business, getting all kinds of back to school stuff together for the kids and so forth that I've not sewn or created one darn thing in nearly 2 weeks! Needless to say I'm itching to make something- maybe I'll bake a batch of exotic little cheesecakes :-)

My last day to take care of little Amelia is tomorrow. After that I'm going to be sewing up a storm! I've got at 8 medium sized tote bags ready to be sewn together and put on Etsy for sale. I want take my time and to put together a quality tote bag. Since having a baby here 5 days a week from 7 am until 5:30 pm, well it's put a major cramp in my sewing. By the end of the day I'm just plain beat!

Here's something funny- a good of mine asked me if having a baby in the house 5 days a week has made me want to have a baby of my own. I had to laugh! My reply- "not on your life". Oh my word, having a baby at my age first off as far as I'm concerned, it's not an option! Plus I like the fact that my kids can cook, clean, do laundry, mow lawns, drive a car and I can send them out to buy groceries when needed. I have no desire what so ever of having another child.

I'm off to try to get some work done around this house...the baby is finally sleeping!

No comments: