INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Sunday, August 17, 2008

The "To Do" List

Getting up early and cleaning house was #1 on my "to do" list for today, #2 wash clothing, #3 grocery shopping and #4 set mouse traps in garage and #5 take out the paper recycling.

Well...I got the grocery shopping done, I have 2 skinny chickens baking in the oven, two loads of laundry done with at least 5 more to go, LOL! Mouse traps are set- none of that live trapping stuff here as I want that mouse DEAD! Paper recycling is outta here and I'm rearranging some stuff on a shelf in the office.

Some extra stuff- I've gone through my clothes once more and have decided to part with some skirts and tops, it's part of my purge 2 (or more) for every single clothing item. I'm proud of myself for keeping up with things I started like my 2 for 1 purge of my wardrobe. Now Andrew has some "seeds" for his JROTC clothing drive (whenever that is).

Hannah fell down and hurt her knee this morning. It's quite bruised up and shes in a bit of pain. So it's pamper your daughter time over here with some ice cream, Tylenol and a pedicure. Andrew is off somewhere in the Black Hills hiking with friends. Which leaves us girls hanging out on the sofa folding laundry and watching more Olympic sports on the TV. It is possible to spend quality time with your children and still manage to get your chores done :-)

No comments: