INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, August 15, 2008

A "just girls" afternoon

All this week I've been staying up way too late (watching the Olympic Games) and getting up very early- and today well I HAD to take a nap! It was only a half day with my little charge today due to the base wide picnic (of which I did not attend). Amelia's daddy came and pick her up today (she looks so much like him too) which freed up my afternoon. Hannah and I did some "girl stuff", had lunch out at our favorite noodle place Mongolian Grill. If you haven't been you must go! YUMMY food, great service and it's very family friendly too!

After stuffing ourselves with veggies and noodles we went to another favorite store of ours "Someones in the Kitchen". I've been saving up for a special piece of cookware and the sale price on the piece of Le Creuset that I've been wanting was too irresistible to pass up! I love the colors of Le Creuset (it goes so well with my collection of Fiesta ware pottery). Which color did I get? Once I saw the color Kiwi, I knew that it was destined to be in my kitchen! So now here's my newest addition to my kitchen How can you not be happy when cooking in a pretty pot such as this?

No comments: