INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, August 11, 2008

Looking forward to a great week!

I don't know about you, but I love Mondays! There's always something new and exciting to look forward to during the week. Here's my week in a nut shell-

*Monday- I've got stamping group fun this afternoon

*Tuesday- work on Fair Entries

*Wednesday- Andrew has an orthodontic appointment and he just might be done after 2 years in braces!

*Thursday- time for me to finish up projects for the fair
drop off entry items for fair 4 pm-7 pm

*Friday-Take daughter clothes shopping for school
drop off items for fair 9am until 12:34 pm

*Saturday- Rapid City Central States Fair kicks off@ 12noon!


In between all that there's my husband leaving for a TDy, I want to start on Hannah's bed skirt and quilt for her room, put at least one of the borders on the quilt for the twin bed in the guest room/home office and work some more on a Fleur DI Lis counted cross stitch project (for Hannah's French Country Chic room). And of course there's the every day things of doing the laundry, cooking meals, taking care of Amelia, pulling weeds in the garden, etc. Looks like I've got a full week ahead of me

No comments: