INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, August 01, 2008

It's HOT!

It's way too darn hot for me to do any weeding in my flower gardens today! Whew! The a/c has been running since 7:30 am and it's still going strong! I've got the blinds closed and am trying to keep the heat out of the house. I don't know how you handle the heat but when Hannah and I are hot, we're just plain ole CRABBY! So I've got the a/c cranked, have laundry going (washing machine only- I've got clothes drying on racks throughout the house) and doing low key activities to stay cool. The whole house smells like Downy- Mm clean laundry sure does make ones house smell good☺

I had ordered some thread from All Threads and they arrived while I was away on vacation. Everything looks great! I plan on ordering all of my future thread purchases through them. They have an excellent customer service department that answers questions quickly and the shipping is super fast too! Did I mention that they have FREE SHIPPING??? Oh yeah! Prices better than I can find locally, no sales tax (because I'm out of state) and free shipping...and it's brought to my front door, now that's my kind of shopping! I don't have to leave my house, deal with traffic, spend money on gas and deal with rude sales clerks.

No comments: