INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, August 01, 2008

Quilting event in Lowell, MA

Oh how I wish that I could attend this event,

Aug. 28, 2008 - Nov. 2, 2008
Metrotextural Exhibit
The New England Quilt Museum
Lowell, Mass.nequiltmuseum.org



but alas geography has me firmly planted in the Midwest. One of my brothers-in-law resides in Dracut and is a graduate of U-Mass Lowell. Lowell has a history rich in the textile industry. A few years back we (me and my entire family including Wilson the Travel Pig) went on the tour given by the Parks and Recreation Department of one of the Textile Mills, it was VERY interesting! I highly recommend it to everyone! Lots of hands on stuff for the kids and you really get a good tour and detailed history of the place.

No comments: