INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, June 12, 2009

10 days to go...but who's counting

Today's list of things going on is long (as usual). First stop, the dermatologist. I'll have to tell you all how that goes later on.

I sold my son's car yesterday :-) Now for me to get the house sold one thing at a time right?).

Hannah is doing well this morning, she's up and hobbling around.

I pick my husband up from the airport this evening...I'm seriously excited to have him back and helping with the move. Maybe he'll mow the grass this weekend :-)

Ooh, look at the time, I need to gobble up some breakfast and head out to the doctors office.

2 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Glad Hannah's brave enough to be hobbling about a bit! Good luck with your appointment and oh bliss to have DH home!

Sandie said...

Julia, I'm counting the hours until I pick up my hubby from the airport!