INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Toss, Keep, Donate, Ship and Pack

Those are the 5 words that are constantly going through my mind. These pact few days. And I thought that I was done on the donate line and yet here I am, getting stuff ready to take to the Salvation Army (again). I had called a local shelter thrift shop on recommendation of a dear friend who knows that they pick up furniture. Well they do IF you reside within Rapid City city limits. If you don't, they want a $20 pick up fee...for picking up donations, come on! So if I'm going to do this, I might as well take it to a place that gives tax receipts.

I never was able to sell my cable ready TV's, how sad is that? So our big screen TV will go into permanent storage come tomorrow and the rest are outta here! Donation CITY! Along with a chest of drawers and a books shelf. I've also got donations of food items (can't pack it or take it with me) and I need to call up one of the ladies from the Quilters Guild as I've also got items to donate to them (we can't take or pack aerosol cans).

Now to finish getting everything set out for packing and putting into permanent storage -just thinking about it makes me have butterflies in my stomach.

No comments: