INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, June 15, 2009

Day #1 complete

Today went very smoothly, no hitches or hang ups of any kind. All items have been packed and are off of the premises.

Now for us to get ready for day #2 this should be for items going into crate #1...the crate of items that we will have acess to while in our temporary house. So as fun as it may sound it's going to suck a litle too because...tomorrow all of my pots and pans leave and so will glassware, stemware etc. This is making me laugh more than you know. It's all rather funny when you stop and think about it- still in the house but can't cook a darn thing, LOL! Hmm, wonder if my husband realizes this yet. I may have to keep a few things here for us to use. Some situations in life are just too darn funny! At least I still have my sense of humor and wit :-)

I better get some laundry done, I don't want to have to start pulling stuff out of suitcases after I got them so nicely packed.

No comments: