INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

We're in England!

We made here to out house in Bicester, tired but excited. It's beautiful here, everything is green, flowers are in full bloom everywhere!

We had lunch at a charming local pub- we sat in their garden area and it was lovely! I was looking at this one rather large bush and then it dawned on me what it was- the biggest Rosemary plant I ever did see! My thought was...So is what they look like when they are grown in a mild climate-WOW! I wanted to take a few twigs off and bring them home with me (so did Hannah).

Our beloved little kitty should be here tomorrow. I sent her off yesterday via Continental Cargo (the shipping guys were so helpful in the Denver office).

Oodles of boxes have arrived (the ones that I've shipped via USPS) and I've been busy organizing where where everything will go. The rooms are small but cozy in this house. I look forward to entertaining guests and making new friends.

4 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Welcome Welcome! Bicester isn't a million miles from me..I have family near you too, so one day, we should threaten to meet!

Sandie said...

Good Morning Julia! Finally we'll be on the same clock/time zone. I look forward to meeting you!

Sheilagh said...

Welcome to England, I am so glad you arrived in sunshine, wet grey days can give a dull impression when you arrive somewhere new.

I look forward to hearing how you settle in.

Wishing you health and happiness in you new place.

Sheilagh

Sandie said...

Thanks! We're cleaning things out (dust) and putting away clothes. You know girls with clothes, shoes and handbags...there's never enough room for all of them :-)