INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, June 19, 2009

Moving Day #4

Day #4 of the move
I prayed a lot the night before, I asked the Lord to let me get past my anger and to be able to deal with the situation. He answered my prayers. He sent a woman as part of the crew and she re-packed some boxes that old man ray had packed. The guy in charge of this crew "Ron" helped me go through several boxes in the kitchen to find the things that Ray packed that actually stay with the house. It was a calm crew, no loud obnoxious music playing like there had been the day before. Everything was finished being boxed up by about 2pm, the rest of it was taking apart things such as the patio furniture, the garden bench, wheel barrow and things of that nature. Almost all of the boxes have been tagged with inventory stickers.
I've got kitty's paper work sent into the pet transportation people at London Heathrow international airport. Another thing to check off of my list. My ring appraisal faxed off to the insurance company- after my ordeal with Zales last year I thought that I better had get it inspected and appraised (you know, it's that peace of mind thing). So that's done and checked off of my list of things to do.
We ended our day with showing our house to a prospective home buyer. Boxes are everywhere and this guy was spending his last day in the area and wanted to look at ours. I hope and pray that his wife likes what she sees on the internet as she is down south at their current assignment (yes, they too are Air Force folks). We love Air Force people as they can relate to our house being covered in boxes.

No comments: